A merry autumn to you! We've been enjoying very fine weather lately, with golden sunrises and sunsets, golden flowers, and golden birds enjoying the golden flowers, too. :)
My friend Heather has a lovely quote on her blog from Laura Ingalls Wilder about taking time to enjoy nature each day, and this is how we feel, too. This time of year we want to be outside and recharge our Vitamin D cells whenever we can~ If only they would STAY charged all winter!
We treasure the light of candles that light the longer nights~
And clothes (and monkeys), fresh from the line~
Making a real fire to cook on (sort of)~
And playing with snails that we found at our new secret spot in Wolverine!
May this autumn bring harvests both physical and spiritual, as we take time to savor the love in everything around us.
"True Riches" by Napoleon Hill
1. A positive mental attitude
2. Sound physical health
3. Harmony in human relations
4. Freedom from Fear
5. The hope of Future Achievement
6. The capacity for Applied Faith
7. Willingness to Share One's Blessings with Others
8. To be Engaged in a Labor of Love
9. An Open Mind on All Subjects Toward People
10. Complete Self-Discipline
11. Wisdom with Which to Understand People
12. Financial Security