Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The Doll's Christmas Faire

Dear Friends,

Christmas is quickly approaching! My children thought it would be fun to have a Christmas Faire featuring booths about how different countries celebrate Christmas, since we weren't able to do our Labor Day fair this year.


There were booths from America, Africa, Peru and Chile, Mexico, Scandanavia, and several others. They took turns telling about how Christmas is celebrated in each place, then there were crafts and games. They even made "food" out of clay!


 Gandalf presided over the festivities as Father Christmas.


I hope you enjoyed sharing a little of the creativity that goes on at our busy house!

Love,

Marqueta

7 comments:

  1. Wow! What fun. It looks like your children worked very hard on these displays. Very impressive! And Gandalf made me laugh! Thank you for sharing this dose of Christmas cheer with us today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! They did work very hard!

      Delete
  2. Marqueta, I always enjoy visiting your Doll Faires! The Christmas village looks wonderful as do the dolls themselves. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Wow awesome work from all of your children-I can see they must have fun while learning as well
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy! I myself learned quite a bit that I hadn't known before. Merry Christmas to you!

      Delete
  4. I love all things miniature. Your doll's Christmas is beyond delightful! So well done and beautiful, what a great job they did.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit — I look forward to hearing from you!