Thursday, April 20, 2017

Birthday Blessings

Dear Friends,

Wow, it's been almost a month since I last posted! Spring has truly sprung since then, bringing both Frankie's tenth and my forty-fourth birthdays.






We have been getting ready to move to the country, downsizing and de-junking, and realizing just how much we've accumulated in the past six years in this home!  We still have to find a suitable job for Mr. Graham, before we can finalize offering on the house of our choice. I am ready to be done with it all! :) 





Thank the Lord that He has our family in His very capable hands, and knows what is best for us. May this be a very blessed year for us all!

Love,

Marqueta

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you and Frankie! It is good you are so busy with family life that you haven't posted in a month. It is quite a job to move such a large family! But like you said, you are working in the Lord's time and He will help things go well! Even if we hit bumps in the road, we can always at least have the consolation we are doing God's will. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday to you and Frankie. Your little flock is growing up, Marqueta! Saying prayers that Ken will find a job near your house of dreams soon. I'm excited for you all and can't wait to see what you will do on a farm.

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marqueta, a very happy happy birthday to you and Frankie! I remember when Frankie was such a little boy and now he is 10! The time goes by much too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you and your handsome son. I'll keep your prospective move and the job in my prayers. The Lord is mighty and gracious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marqueta, where DO things come from??? I just cannot even wrap my mind around how much I have acquired, knowing I moved four times in four years and downsized every time. I guess people just attract STUFF. I cannot believe Frankie is 10!!
    Love,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. The happiest of birthdays to you and your son dear lady :D mari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit — I look forward to hearing from you!