Wednesday, October 23, 2019

The Doll's Faire





Dear Friends,

Our family's dolls recently had their eleventh Autumn Faire to celebrate the harvest and handicrafts.

There were displays of various kinds, such as this one for savoury food~


A doughnut stand with delicious chocolate-covered pastries~





This is "C&D's Eat Place," where one could buy yummy sandwiches and bubbly drinks!



The hand-made book display is always a favourite!


~And don't forget the handicrafts and botanical displays (I helped make the orange pajamas and nightgowns)!





I hope you enjoyed our little Faire. We certainly did!

Love and blessings,

Marqueta








3 comments:

  1. What a lovely faire! Love the books and crafts displays. Had I know the faire was being held I'd have come by for doughnuts and a bubbly drink. ;)
    Have a great week!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love it all-very creative! hugs enjoy your friday and weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit — I look forward to hearing from you!