Sunday, June 21, 2020

Spring Time Is Here!

Dear Friends,

My apologies for the long absence! My computer was being naughty, and then my firewall said my blog had a virus and wouldn't allow me to access it. Hopefully we'll have better luck from now on.

We've been blessed to have lots of farm babies lately.

We're taking care of our friends' goats until they find a new home, and they had kids (one had 5!). Our dog also had five puppies (anyone want one?). And our rabbit just had five bunnies!



 

I hope that you are doing well.
Love,
Marqueta

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so happy to see you are okay! I have been worried, but had no way to get in touch. I have missed your posts so much. Hope you and the family are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! Sorry I've been AWOL so much lately! I will try to do better. I hope that you are doing well at your place.
      Love,
      Marqueta

      Delete
  2. Hello! I have been reading your old posts and enjoy them so much. We live in Ash Grove. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Brooke! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I do hope that we can meet each other some day. We're not that far!

      Love,
      Marqueta

      Delete
  3. So many babies! I have a naughty computer also, and we fight all the time. Glad to hear that you and yours are all doing well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit — I look forward to hearing from you!