Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Cowboy Christmas

Dear Readers,

We interrupt this Christmas-post marathon to bring you this message from "Future Cowboys of America":


"I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
But my legs ain't bowed and my cheeks ain't tanned

I'm the cowboy who never saw a cow
Never roped a steer 'cause I don't know how
I sure ain't fixin' to start in now
Yippee i oh ti-ay! Yippee i oh ti-ay!


I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
And I learned to ride before I learned to stand

I'm a ridin' fool who is up to date
I know every trail in the Lone Star State
'Cause I ride the range in a Ford V-8
Yippee i oh ti-ay! Yippee i oh ti-ay!




I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
Where the West is wild all around the borderland
Where the buffalo roam around the zoo
And the Indians run up a rug or two
And the old Bar X is just a barbeque
Yippee i oh ti-ay!

(This is an old Bing Crosby song-hopefully non-offensive in this politically-correct age!)


Since Frankie's pony is falling apart, looks like a new one might be on Santa's list!

Love,

Marqueta

6 comments:

  1. Dear mami,
    frankie was so cute when he was dressed up like a cowboy ,
    i love you mami

    love

    ~ tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEAR MAMI,
    FRANKIE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HE IS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HE IS SO CUTE, DRESSED UP AS A COW-BOY!!!!!!!!


    I LOVE YOU MAMI


    I LOVE YOU AND I LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    LOVE,
    AUDREY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear mami, i love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhh. love, annamarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little cowboy is a Z2pie! And I loved his little suit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see that I typed in Q2pie wrong!!!! so sorry =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit — I look forward to hearing from you!