Thursday, May 26, 2016

A Visit to Unity Village

Dear Friends,

Yesterday we took a little trip to visit the lovely rose and water garden at Unity Village. It was a warm 83 degrees, but there was a nice breeze that misted water from the fountains onto us, so it was very pleasant, indeed!

I can't remember where I first heard about Unity, but I have always been attracted to it. The village itself has beautiful architecture, and shows the vision of its founders for a peaceful haven for all who visit there.

Enjoy the photos!

Love,

Marqueta



"The Unity Prayer" 

The Light of God surrounds me 
The Love of God enfolds me 
The Power of God protects me 
The Wisdom of God guides and directs me 
 Wherever I go, God is 
And all is well 
And so it is Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely place and beautiful family! What a great day it must have been! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty place. I love all the hats you ladies are donning. What a cute family!

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. And your family is just beautiful! Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit — I look forward to hearing from you!