Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Happy Birthday to AnnaMarie and Rebecca

 Dear Friends,

Yesterday AnnaMarie turned nineteen years old, whilst little sister Rebecca turned six.

It's always fun having a birthday twin, they tell me!

 To celebrate, we had a picnic and boat ride at a local nature area. It was perfect weather for an outing.


Little Hyrum tried catching a fish without a hook, but Evangeline was the one who was successful at catching a couple of minnows by hand~

Later on, we went to Grandpa's for dinner and cake, and then we had another gingerbread cake at home today. I think that's enough cake for now!

  Before long, AnnaMarie will fly from the nest, and little Rebecca might not always get to celebrate  with her birthday twin. May these times be cherished memories for them, always.

Love, Marqueta

                             *************************************************
Now We Are Six


When I was one
I had just begun.
When I was two
I was nearly new.
When I was three
I was hardly me.
When I was four
I was not much more.
When I was five
I was just alive.
But now I am six,
I'm as clever as clever.
So I think I'll be six
Now and forever. 

~by A.A. Milne

Now We Are Six

By A. A. Milne

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your remarkable gals! It is hard to think AnnaMarie is already 19! Where does time go?? Looks like a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to two lovely young ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday you beautiful sweet girls. Looks like it was a blessed birthday adventure ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to both! How neat is that?! Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit — I look forward to hearing from you!