Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Dear Reader,

We wish you love and joy on this special day: Love for the Savior, Love for Your Significant Other, Love for your children, love for your pets, love of nature, and for every one whom you meet!

Audrey's getting really good at rosey pencil shavings!

Evangeline would love to be on a warm beach right now!
Wishing you a happy day!
We were shopping yesterday, and heard a mother call her daughter "Victoria". It made me feel a little sad, knowing that I would never have the honor of calling my daughter (Who died at birth) by her name while shopping, or anywhere else. I am so grateful to know that there is more to life than this one. Thank the blessed Lord for His atoning sacrifice, which makes the resurrection and restoration of lost loved ones possible. May I live my life worthy of that sacrifice.

May we hold each other a little closer, for life is so fragile and fleeting.

Love,

Marqueta

Sonnet CXVI

Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O, no! it is an ever-fixed mark,
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wand'ring bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom:-
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never write, nor no man ever loved.

~William Shakespeare

4 comments:

  1. Marqueta,

    I am so sorry about your sweet Victoria. I pray the Lord's comfort on you all as He holds your beautiful darling, helping her to thrive and be joyful in His heaven until you are there to share eternity together.

    I just found your blog and wanted to say hello and send lovely thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear mama,
    I love you and i like you,
    Love,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mama,
    I Like The Pictures!
    And I Like Valentines Day!
    The Pencil Shaving Is Pretty!,And I Tried To Make Another One, But It Did Not Work!
    Evangeline Looks Cute With The Shell!
    Frankie Is Adorable, And, He Does Very Funny Things, Sometimes!
    I Love You And I Like You!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Aurey
    P.S.
    I LOVE VICTORIA!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marqueta, I'm sorry about little Victoria.

    I'm wishing you a beautiful day today on Valentine's day and a wonderful restful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit — I look forward to hearing from you!