Thursday, February 26, 2009

We Will Survive (or Springtime Will Come at Last!)


Dear Reader,

How nice of you to stop by today! We are enjoying watching the tumbleweed races going on in front of our house, as well as occasional snow flurries (I used the word "enjoying" tongue in cheek just there!). But we will not complain, for we know that there is a reason for everything, and it is just the kind of day that it is meant to be. Right?
See the snow in the distance?

At least we have nature to enjoy; even if it is just a little cat-face spider that decided to take up residence in our bathroom (Woebetide the fungus gnats in the plants!)~

Between Adam and Eve (Can you see her there in the middle?)!
And we can always look at our nature collection parked in the entryway!


So we'll stay inside and do some home learning, book and otherwise;



And try to not act like we have cabin fever!
Before you know it, it will be the end of another day in our little home, where the most important things ARE the small things, after all.

Love and blessings to you,

Marqueta

"Come, fill the Cup, and in the fire of Spring
Your Winter-garment of Repentance fling:
The bird of Time has but a little way
To flutter-and the Bird is on the Wing."

(From the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam)

9 comments:

  1. Dear Mama,
    I Like The Post, It Is Very Nice;)
    I Didn't See Any Tumbleweed, But I Did See A LOT Of SNOW!!!!!!!:) I Like The Nature Collection!!!
    I Love You And I Like You!!!!!
    Love,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marqueta~
    We woke up to snow this morning, also. I do enjoy it,but after having several day in the 60's, I was getting all set for spring! I have even done some spring cleaning.( I hope this doesn't mean I have to do it all over again!) :~O
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mami,
    I Love You And I Like You!!!!!!!!!!!
    -audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Marqueta,

    Oh, how I love your blog!!!! I have been away for awhile, house hunting and getting this house ready to sell! Yay! I just love seeing what you and your little dear ones are up to! I love your new profile pic! You are so beautiful!

    Blessings,
    Selia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mama,
    I Like The Post,It Is Very Nice!!:)
    I Love You And I Like You!!!!!!!:)
    Love,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marqueta, I very much enjoy reading what you have to say. You have the sweetest blog.

    I hopped over to your new blog and it is fabulous! It is so rich with information. I look forward to following it.

    Love,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. DEAR MAMA,
    I LIKE THE POST!!!!:)
    I LOVE YOU AND I LIKE YOU!!!!!:)
    LOVE,
    AUDREY

    ReplyDelete
  8. DEAR MAMA,
    I LOVE YOU AND I LIKE YOU!
    LOVE,
    AUDREY

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear mama,
    i love you sooo much
    love
    ~tasha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit — I look forward to hearing from you!